- This Homemade Aachar can combines well with Indian meals or as a refreshing side with grilled meat dishes and makes your meals more tasty. Ideal to carry while travelling; Can Be Had with Rice, Chapattis, Parathas, Bread, Theplas, Mathris and Khakhras.
- If stored in a cool dry place it will stay good for 1 Year.
- Do not let moisture enter the bottle; Use A Clean and Dry Spoon Only. Keep Bottle Closed After Use.
- Prepared traditionaly without losing the recipe No added preservatives No added spice extracts, flavour locked.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, has aided us with the technique of traditional way of curating pickles. Our pickles are manufactured using only natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors, flavours or preservatives, thus ensuring the highest nutritional value. Each of our variants is an ideal blend of iconic ingredients. Enjoy these pickles at the comfort of your home.